Call this pristine gem your home in much sought-after Jupiter Inlet Colony.This 3 or 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom home was significantly remodeled. Featuring 14 ft ceilings w triple crown moldings, oversized Master Bedroom overlooking pool & patio, large updated Master Bath, a wood paneled office, updated kitchen with quartz countertops, family room w bookshelves and surround sound leading out to patio and pool - perfect for entertaining friends and family. The second floor features two large bedrooms plus loft and 2 full baths. Deeded Beach Access with entrance to the beach only steps away. Updates include: New Roof, Impact Windows & Doors installed in 2021. Kitchen & Bath renovated in 2022. Outdoor living area & heated pool renovated in 2019.
Residential - Single Family, Mediterranean, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,800 sq. ft
JUPITER INLET BEACH COLONY
3,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Separate Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Generator Whle House,Ice Maker,Microwave,Purifier,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Hurricane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Closet Cabinets,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Upstairs Living Area,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 90.0 ft x 110.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price